Monday, June 7, 2010

Better Get the Introduction Out of the Way

I don't know how it was/is for other blog writers, but trying to figure out what to write here without rambling on and on(which I'll most likely do anyways without meaning to) seemed difficult. I wanted to get it over with because today because it would seem weird that I created my blog on June 6th and the first post was someday like November 13th. I have a nasty habit of putting things off until I know the exact and most perfect thing to write. Oh well, here I go.

What this blog's purpose is:
This blog is nothing more than a place for me to go and write about whatever I want. There's never really been a place where I could just step on in and spill out my thoughts on whatever I felt like talking about. Though I really hope that this turns out to be more than just some place where I ramble on. I'm thinking about tossing in some tutorials and reviews for different things too just to freshen it up.

About the writer:
I'm Nina, fifteen years old and live in the blazing state of Arizona. My interests are all over the map. I have been interested in graphic design and coding since I was about 10, and started being interested in video games at about that age too. I love girly fashions like lolita, gyaru, morigirl, and dollykei. (Since I'm relatively new to all these fashions I think it would be neat if this blog sort of cataloged my slow evolution through the various fashions.) I also recently got interested in dekoden and am slowly getting better.

Cherry Deer?:
When I was creating this blog it took me a loooong time to pick out a name that would fit. Because face it, if the name isn't interesting or easy to remember then it'll be tough for it to be remembered in people's heads. At first I wanted 'Cute Box', something felt oddly familiar about the name, so when it was taken and I checked who had taken it, lo and behold it was me. Years ago I attempted to make a blog and I never got past the first entry.

After I felt embarrassed about that for a while the cutest name came to me, 'Pink Deer'! I was so excited since it sounded cute and was short and sweet. Too bad it was taken. I tried thinking of other colors and such that would work, but nothing sounded right. I finally tripped over the name 'Cherry Deer' and it seemed cute enough so I rolled with it. It still sounded a little clunky, however I hope I can smooth it out over time.


Anyways that should be all the basics, I hope I can get some readers and have a fun time with this all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment